Combined Chinese & Western Treatment for Chronic Pain
- Initial assessment and treatment: £98 for 2 hours
- Follow up treatment session: £78 for 1.5 hours
Payment is by cash or cheque.
Please note that the clinic reserves the right to charge the full amount for any appointments missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Treatment sessions include, according to your condition:
- Properly listening to your problem and history
- Thorough physiotherapy assessment including e.g. whole body posture and walking gait
- Gentle manual therapy and/or
- Ultrasound and/or
- Acupuncture and/or
- Acupressure with herbal oil
- Explanation, demonstration and practise of physiotherapy exercises
- Supply of exercise sheets illustrating exercise methods
- Advice to help you manage better and avoid further injury
The treatment sessions are this long as they give you a combination of both the physiotherapy and Chinese approaches. The intensive treatment gives you maximum benefit with each visit - so you need fewer visits, saving you money and travel, as well as helping you to get better sooner.
The vast majority of patients experience significant improvement following the first session, and do not require more than three or four sessions.
"I have found your sessions to be beneficial for my neck ... I also found the acupuncture to be incredibly relaxing. Your fees are very reasonable for the high value of therapy you offer." Ben Holden, Rattlesden, Suffolk.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
One or two early evening slots also available per week.
Unit 12 Lavenham Studios
Brent Eleigh Road
T: 01787 247 726
The clinic is located in Unit 12, Lavenham Studios (see pointer on map). From Lavenham, take the A1141 towards Brent Eleigh (turn off Lavenham High Street at the Swan Hotel), and Lavenham Studios is on the left around 100 yards out from the Lavenham 30mph limit.
There is plenty of parking at Lavenham Studios and the clinic is located on the ground floor with pedestrian ramp access.